Philip Cheang 🚀 (@_phi)

MNL, PH 🇵🇭 / the internet

The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @_phi ever

October 25th, 2013

miuaf I fucking hate that it’s impossible to call out bad (e.g. sexist) advertising without basically serving the interests of the advertisers.

via Twitter Web Client (retweeted on 10:44 PM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)

Polygon PS4 controller can work with your Mac sbn.to/17NC1p1

via SB Nation (retweeted on 8:32 PM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)

Dan Matutina is my Artist for ! - Vote for your pick now! short.rappler.com/E2EtB8N

via Rappler Social

Matthew Cua is my Innovator for ! - Vote for your pick now! short.rappler.com/E2EtB8N

via Rappler Social

@nojlamoliva You should also check out the other transit apps (I already linked the site to you), there are some Android apps there.

via Twееtbot for Mac in reply to nojlamoliva

@nojlamoliva it already works in your mobile browser. we do this in our free time, so native iOS/Android will have to wait.

via Twееtbot for Mac in reply to nojlamoliva

Analysize 2 guys made a better Twitter client than a whole company about to go public.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 3:19 PM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)

bwalkin The new Keynote.app bundle has plain-text source code to a bunch of the transitions in the app. pic.twitter.com/zfrvazNXXJ

via Twitter for Mac (retweeted on 3:17 PM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)

reneritchie I’m hoping iWork/iLife ’13 is like Final Cut Pro X. Torn down to be built back up, just as powerful, more accessible than ever. I’m hoping.

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 3:16 AM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)

9to5Google Samsung fined again for fake product reviews on forums wp.me/p1w6tN-iHJ

via WordPress.com (retweeted on 1:54 AM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)

davidhelgason Unity developers now occupy 50% of the Japanese top grossing lists on both iOS and Android. Pretty amazing! pic.twitter.com/EV914cgH50

via Tweetbot for Mac (retweeted on 1:53 AM, Oct 25th, 2013 via Twееtbot for Mac)